Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Anchorman - I laughed until I stopped. Then I laughed some more.

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a fucking hilarious movie. Ahhh...damn. I'm still laughing.

    "I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awesome - i cant wait to see it [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Already have plans to see it sunday for sure. as well as another helping of the web head.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member FedEx Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2004
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looks really funny, but I'll wait for the DVD.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member necrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was hilarious! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    "San Diego is German for Whale's Vagina"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Going to see it in a bit.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by FedEx Pope:
    It looks really funny, but I'll wait for the DVD.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ditto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •